fredag 18 januari 2013

Håll koll på det senaste från PUMA och Cobra

Hittade en blogg idag från COBRA/Puma och den är helt klart läsvärd. Nu senast om att Jesper Parnevik börjar använda grejerna.

Cobra Tour Blog


“I’m thrilled to be part of the COBRA PUMA GOLF team; they’re not afraid to do things a little differently,” commented Jesper. “I’ve played COBRA and worn PUMA in the past; both brands provide top performing gear that shakes things up on the course. I’m so excited to have the new 2013 gear ready to go, and add my style to the line at the same time; COBRA PUMA GOLF is a great fit for me.”
Jesper’s new COBRA bag:
AMP CELLTM Pro Driver in Silver; MyFlyTM set to 7.5°
AMP CELL Pro Fairway (prototype) in Silver, MyFly set to 13°
AMP Forged Irons, 3-P
Trusty Rusty in Rust finish, 49° and 53°

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar